ARB is committed to increasing transparency. It has worked extensively over recent years to achieve the following:
- Conducting the majority of the Board’s business in public; publishing the Board’s agenda, papers and minutes on ARB’s website;
- Publishing of an electronic Annual Report containing an overview of ARB’s activities and its annual financial statements;
- Making efficient and appropriate use of social media tools to support its role and increase awareness of the Register;
- Making available an accessible, up-to-date, user-friendly website;
- Producing bi-annual reports on key activities, trends and performance indicators made publicly available to ensure its activities are transparent, accountable and target-driven;
- Publishing Board members’ and Registrar’s expenses, along with Board member biographies and a Register of Interests; and
- Meeting Government expectations, including the publication of all ARB payments in excess of £500.